inner fender well pix??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
fixing to go buy my trailer inner fenders and want to see some pix of 96 an newer trucks done. i got a idea but still want to see some pix..

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
plain n simple
You must be registered for see images attach

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks boss i plain to get mine done this weekend. i just needed to see how people was mounting the PCM.. i go friday to pick up my 3link and get started on that also..

can you give me a heads up on so problems i mite run into

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have no clue at this point lol.. right now i have 275/60/15 on the truck and plain to run them till i can get my 20's.. i know the rears when i plain to run 20's will be 275/45/20

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have no clue at this point lol.. right now i have 275/60/15 on the truck and plain to run them till i can get my 20's.. i know the rears when i plain to run 20's will be 275/45/20

I would think about going as big as you can just incase later on you plan on going with a larger tire thats what I did on mine.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would think about going as big as you can just incase later on you plan on going with a larger tire thats what I did on mine.

Exactly, I had to redo mine twice because of not planning ahead, it so much easier to just go bigger the first time!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan to go big cuz I am going with 20's later on.. can I still use my stock hood hinges? Hey dragging can you give me a measurement from the fender lip to the top of your new fender well? From the center of the well so I know or a idea of how high they need to be..