im not a ford guy but this f150 looks sweet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys i was in bakersfield california the other day and i seen this f150 and couldnt get over it. im just thinking chevy should have always done a crew cab stepside. but then again i love almost any stepside. what do you guys think?

You must be registered for see images attach

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
meh...its a better looking ford...but still a ford...that step bar looks really out of place. jmo

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a few of my friends have those wheels (xd diesels) i like most of the xd series but i hate those rims

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Something needs to be done with the plastics and the fender flares, ditch the step bar and if the toyos actually had tread on them it would be something that would catch my eye.

Edit: Entire truck needs a good detailers love and that would make a huge difference.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Eh. I'm one that doesn't care for stepsides at all and I just don't see anything special except that step that needs to go. It needs a little more lift though.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
You can shine a **** but it's still a ****!