horn and tail lights not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
hello guys,,new here,,i just got a 1988 chevy 2500,,very solid,..LWB 2WD,,,5.7 t.b.i. my issues are the tail lights dont wotk and the horn does not work,,the tail lights seem to have new bulbs and circuit boards,,any ideas of a common problem in that area,,,
the horn does not blow,,cant hear any clicking sounds like a relay,,and the horn button feels like jello ,,again,,any common problems...
only has 1 low beam headlight,,and no front parking lighs,,im hoping its just bulbs,,
it runs great and i found over 600 bux in receipts in the glove box for recent repairs,,,
owner is only asking 1000.00 so im gonna get it,,i need help quick in these areas as i need to get a state inspection sticker asap,,,thanks :D

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there is a relay down on firewall near left kick panel,taillights i'd check wiring at back of truck under the bed ie ground and connections up to the lights

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
got my lights fixed,,replaced the parking assemblies..horn works now,,its getting there,,:popcorn: