HID Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You do know that it's 6000K and 4500K right? If you had 6K and 4.5K, you would have something that is basically pitch black.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
You do know that it's 6000K and 4500K right? If you had 6K and 4.5K, you would have something that is basically pitch black.

meh.. you know what i meant... i roll with the 6k... all it is is a bulb from the lamp i have in the corner of the living room.. its custom yo... lol jk

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here are my 5000k after some hard thinking. plow harness that was in truck was rigged up all wrong, had to pull it out and everything works awesome

You must be registered for see images attach

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I REALLY want to get some HID's. I live way out in the sticks and at night my factory lights suck. Granted one of the housings is shot to hell, but I just want something brighter.
I'm thinking 5K would be good for me.
Which kit do you guys suggest?

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well my yukon i had the 6000k b/c i wanted that hint of blue, but in this truck i got the 5000k b.c i just wanted it brighter. either temp is great, but i wouldnt go higher then 6000k b/c of how blue they get.

rivera5130

Reaction score

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I REALLY want to get some HID's. I live way out in the sticks and at night my factory lights suck. Granted one of the housings is shot to hell, but I just want something brighter.
I'm thinking 5K would be good for me.
Which kit do you guys suggest?

I would recommend the DDM Tuning 4500K 35w kit. I would also recommend some TYC Elegante housings if you can. As long as you stay 5000K or below, you'll be getting the best output for your money.

I do not recommend 55w HIDs for lowbeams.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1badgmc is right, go to ddmtuning.com. very good customer service and excellent product and price. ive bought about 4 sets from them recently and all have worked awesome. mine are just the 35w with a relay b/c my electrical was weird. was about 40 shipped to my door for a reg kit, i got the reg ballast.