Helper bag/ bracket kit for 7” flip kit suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally Did the flip on my suburban finally. I did a 1.5-2” adjustable shackle to give it a little lift back .. I used a (street edge) c-notch for the axle clearance. Belltech was back logged on production for there notch

I haven’t driven since I’ve done this wrapping things up today …But I wanted to know of a good helper Air bag/ bracket kit the kind that will fit/bolt in between the frame rail and top leaf .. so I can run a little air line hidden in gas tank lid .

I have a few atvs and a small 7x8 tilt trailer . I think the bag would help I don’t know If im gonna bottom out the axle and frame even with the notch with a little trailer and a quad .. I doubt it.. I see plenty trucks and suvs tow that are lowered .. I assume these notches are made to give you enough travel .. but I wanna be sure and legit..

A air bag should help and give me that extra cush for a load on the rear .
Any good options out there .. a simple bolt and go bracket kit for frame to leaf?

Last edited: