Hello! Newbie to the site...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Landman_MTX

Reaction score
Hello all. Name is Chris and I’m in Midland, Texas. I don’t know how I managed to never stumble on this site before. I’ve been tooling around here for a month or so and figured I’d make an introduction.
Back in 2012 I picked up a low mileage (88,522) 1999 K3500 LWB CC with the 5.7 (bummer), 4l80e and 4:10 gears. She’d been sitting for a few years so I offered 4500 and they ended up taking it. The PO worked at a bank and picked up as a repo when it was still considered “new”. He’d planned to use it solely as a hunting rig but ended up using it around their farm hauling alfalfa.
Pretty easy life but it wreaked of cow manure and the AC vents we clogged by dirt dobber nests. Carpet was toast but was complete. Body was straight with no rust.
I washed it... replaced carpet, tail lights, headlights and grill. I also upgraded the rear view mirrors and replaced the chrome steps with some N-Fab bars. New 33” tires on H2 wheels went on.
All was well until a head gasket went in 2017. I had a company truck until recently so I haven’t had any motivation to fix her until recently. I’ll post pics shortly.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

With the upgrades.
Next will be cab lights, 6” lift and 35” tires along with new bushwacker flares (amazon knock offs... sorry bushwhacker).

looks great. welcome to the site.
not a fan of 6" lifts, how about 2"? each to their own. :)