Hazard lights not working? Please help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HudsonSmith

Reaction score
Well guys I didnt really know where to put this thread at so here's my problem. My turn signals work, front and back, BUT my hazards dont. Im thinking it could be my button that you press to turn them on. It wont stay down, but you can push it down and only the front right hazard lights work. Please help me guys, I need to get this fixed because my inspection sticker just went out last month.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had that EXACT same problem with mine! I replaced the whole turn/hazards/wiper/cruise/headlight dimmer and it solved my problem. Mike aka MOBS found out a way to just replace the hazard switch. PM him to get instructions

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well wait.......what year is your truck?

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok then yeah PM Mobs and he can tell ya or maybe I can get him to see this thread

Reaction score
to replace that you have to remove steering wheel , and airbag, its not hard but it is dangerous, you miht want a shop to do that for you for your safety