grill swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red95K1500

Reaction score
hello people, its been awhile since i have posted, had other projects going on plus school and work. recentley i came across a 97 red gmc parts truck that had been wrecked in the rearend. i have always been intrested in doing the gmc grill swap on my truck to get rid of all the chrome just not a big fan of chrome, my question is will all my lights will(side markes mostley) or will i have order new ones and what do yall think a fair price is?

thanks john

Red95K1500

Reaction score
thank ya, and i dono if its gonna happen guy isnt being very easy to work with, what do you think would be a good price to pay for the whole clip?

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We need to make a 94+ grill swap sticky and a GMC grill swap sticky. It seems like this same question gets asked like 2 or 3 times a week. No offense OP, I asked it like a week ago, lol. Just sayin, might make things a little easier.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Give me a few weeks for my tax return to come back and i'll try a write up with lots of pics for a 88-93 to 94+ swap