Got the 35's on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally had time to get the tires on! they are 35's on nnbs style rims. I went with a crank and block and now my shocks are to short and its almost undriveable.. The shop told me if I got longer shocks it'd make a big difference? I'm wondering if I'm better off getting new shocks and maybe de cranking a bit or buying a body lift? Thanks

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bud!! I'll take your word on it and go with longer shocks! It's a 1.5" block! I wanna drive it so bad and I wasn't sure which route to go hah. Here's another quick pic i took of it
You must be registered for see images attach

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they rub on the frame a bit when I'm fully locked i haven't been able to drive it much yet so I'll report back. I only had to shave a bit off the lower valance and thats it!

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my cv's driver side then pass. Think I need to de crank some? Like i said the truck is almost undriveable due to the front end being so stiff

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
It looks like the upper control arm is sitting on the droop stop. If it is or really close to it then it will ride horrible because u have no down travel. Did you get it aligned?

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did.. They didn't mention they had any issues or anything? from what I'm reading I just need to de crank?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Decrank or flip your upper balljoints. That will give you a little room off the droop stop. But you'll have to get it realigned. Get a body lift. Or a full suspension lift if u got an extra $1000 laying around.