Got my 6000k hids installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup you'll never go back... i need to buy some again... amzing the difference.... i think you really notice it when youve had them for 6 months then you get a new vehicle that has halogens it just like WTF lol

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
its all plug n play a real peice of cake what brand did u get badazz? ddm? Oh the 4 hi with hids is so frickin awsome love it

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont know the brand off the top of my head i got the whole set up out of a car my buddy was scrapping the other day he asked me to take the cat off and remove the battery for him so it was ready to take when he got home and said if theres anything you can use take it so there was hids and the price was right FREE! also today he had a 97 yukon and he needed the bumper and cats and i walked away with a full grille and filler panel dash bezel alternator a/c compresor aftermarket taillights and a bunchh of other odds and ends from it

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would you be able to put a how-to together, or post some pics and details of the install? I am thinking about switching to HID's as well, especially with shorter days approaching.

Thanks.

It's a pretty straight forward install, alot of people think it's a big process but it's actually not. I did a little write up over on GMtruckcentral.com a while back on installing them so people can see how easy it really is! I'll get a link for ya

EDIT: Link> http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/articles/HID.html

Last edited: