Got a new rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got another 1994 with a V8 350....but..... this one is an extra cab short bed and is a Z71.. its in great shape. Gotta rebuild the front end as it's really loose... tie rod ends are really gone and upper ball joints are loose... All easy fixes for me to do . Worse part of it is 1st gear tends to linger a bit long till it finds 2nd. .... but seems to be only a few things it could be.. If I let off for a sec then back on the gas a bit it shifts just fine..... picked it up for an easy grand...... other then those issues it runs and drives great....
You must be registered for see images

sent from what use to be a great country..

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And has all new a/c....works great.... 1st vehicle I've had in a long time that actually had a/c...lol

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks... Once this one is streetable safely it will be replacing my current dd...my 94 c3500 rclb

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Great buy!
It looks real good.
The tailpipes look a little "iffy" though.
I'd probably cut them back a little. But that's just me.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yah they are out a bit but not to bad.... that will be taken care of after the necessities are taken care of.