gmt400 on tracks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been thinking lately how much I'd like to have a truck on mattracks. I think it would be sweet. IDK why he moved the axle forward and that as most people don do anything like that. Maybe it has something to do with a special use that he has. I can see that he is pulling some form of implement behind it.

Edit. You can see in the background he has another vehicle with tracks and it has the tracks on the rear just like the front. aka how most people do it.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
maybe he just wanted to do something out of the ordinary :dunno: but that thing is sweet. i would've loved to have that during last winters snowpocalypse that happened up in chicago

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I've been thinking lately how much I'd like to have a truck on mattracks. I think it would be sweet. IDK why he moved the axle forward and that as most people don do anything like that. Maybe it has something to do with a special use that he has. I can see that he is pulling some form of implement behind it.

Edit. You can see in the background he has another vehicle with tracks and it has the tracks on the rear just like the front. aka how most people do it.

my guess would be that they moved the axle forward because of the turning radius. my local snowmobile club uses the 2 door ford explorers because they are short and easy to get through the trails vs a full size truck.