GMC Yukon Bra and Cowl Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrich0908

Pshhhhttttt!
Reaction score
Im looking for a nice full leather or synthic leather(Fake) Bra for my yukkon.
Im also looking for a Cowl hood .
Were does every one shop besides Flea Bay .

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't run the bra. People tend to install them, and then rarely take 'em off.
The dirt in the water from the road, & the dirt even in rain-water, gets between the bra & the body. Bras, which are usually made with a vinyl that has a fuzzy backing, (which will hold the dirt) do move around, even though they don't appear to, and this just G-R-I-N-D-S the dirt, trapped by the fuzzy backing, into the paint. From my experience, they cause more trouble than they're worth. They won't protect the front-end from the usual pebble dents, on the leading edges of the hood & fenders.
I used to custom make them for vehicles that manufacturers of the bras didn't cover. Used to. I haven't made one in years, & because I don't have the buying power to get massive quantities of the vinyl at large bulk-price breaks, & because I don't use cheap off-shore labor, the ones that I have made were stupid expensive, compared to the off-the-shelf ones.
In other words, I really don't want to make one!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
sewlow is right my dad had a bra on a camaro when i was a kid and it wrecked the paint. i believe they do make a clear stick on type bra i wanna say 3m or somebody.

Mrich0908

Pshhhhttttt!
Reaction score
I understand fully that it will ruin the paint ....
Im covering up ruined paint . Believe me it will look alot better with a bra. Thanks for the concerns.
So does any one know where I can find a nice bra that is a good fit for our trucks. Untill I cant get everything I want and have it painted nice.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats why I got a stone shield, it covers up the wrecked paint at the front of the hood until I repaint the truck.