FNG:NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not An SS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, whats up guys, been lurking for a few weeks now. I picked up a 91 Sierra RCLB 2500 454/4L80 a few weeks ago. It had a small hole in the pass rocker, the interior is a ugly shade of brown and it needs a damn good cleaning..
Meanwhile, I had Larry at Slaughterhouse Fabrication in Copaigue NY weld me up a flowmaster system with a single in/dual out muffler and stainless duals out to the back bumper. He also welded up the rocker while it was there. I ordered a JVC head unit, which is now sitting in the dash via the adapter the P.O. left me.

Future plans are to replace the lights, diesel bumper with lights, repair the dash and change the color of the interior.

Thats it for now, thanks for lookin'! Jerry

You must be registered for see images attach

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just turned my computer upside down, seemed to work not very efficient though. Welcome!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Hmmmm... how the hell do I flip those pics? lol

Welcome from michigan!

As for the pictures, either going into your computer files, and edit the photo and flip they up straight. Or upload them to photobucket/flickr and edit them there, and then link them here.

Not An SS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes! Gotta get me a pair of rotors and some pads on this thing, where's the best deal on rotor and pad kits? I was hoping to do sltted rotors and ceramic pads. E bay is confusing me with all the Chinese Crap:eek:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2