Feeler: 17" Budnik Tusks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
As my friends say I have a bit of a wheel fetish and I have come across a new set of wheels I like and am just wondering if there would be anyone interested in these. 17x8 fronts and 17x9.5 rears. They aren't perfect and do have a little rash but they are straight. I had them straightened while looking for a rear end vibration. I have alot more into them then what I would be asking for them. I'm thinking around 600 shipped....
You must be registered for see images attach

These 2 wheels are the worst of the damage and were taken before they were repaired

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
hmmm damn I want these I gotta talk to my boss/wife lol and decide if I want these or a the raptor 700 I found today Ill pm ya later

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
Well, the 700 is a nice machine. If it was a 660 I would tell tell you to steer clear of it. The trannys in the 01's are junk. If it didnt cost so much to ship there are tires on them. Brand new on the rear.......Ill give ya a deal if you want to make a 12 hour drive lol