Differential Shop Recommendation in North Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69project

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations on a shop that rebuilds differentials in North Carolina? Somewhere in the Fayetteville/Raleigh/Southern Pines area would be ideal.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm no help, but I'd imagine you're surrounded by them. I have some family out there, whenever I go to visit I'm always amazed at all the cool old cars rolling around and the number of repair shops.

No experience with them, but a quick Google search revealed these guys. East Coast Gear Supply in Raleigh. They have a GMT400 dually with their shop name painted on it, so they can't be all bad. :lol:

https://eastcoastgearsupply.com/

69project

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. I have looked at them pretty hard, but they are 1.5-2 hours away which I can do but it would make my world a lot easier to find some place local as I would have to tow the truck through Raliegh traffic, they all drive like it's the Coca Cola 600 on I-440 up there. If I lived closer to the Charlotte/Mooresville area, I am sure I would find lots of shops that do this type of work since that is NASCAR country. There are lots of old cars here because they take a long time to rust :) and a mostly blue collar type economy when you get outside of Raliegh or Charlotte. I did find a local place that I am going to check out later today. They rebuilt my transmission a year ago and they said they do differentials when I called them yesterday. Thanks for the response.