Dat Colormatch Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Do caps or bedliner for the bed part, but I'd look at maybe some sort of rock guard film for the body. Your truck is too clean to be defiled in that manner!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do caps or bedliner for the bed part, but I'd look at maybe some sort of rock guard film for the body. Your truck is too clean to be defiled in that manner!

hmm thanks for the compliment!!! now that i think of that i may just stick with the bedliner and keep the outside looking clean like said above as well. Get tows colormatched maybe. or leave em black not sure.......... bedlining the rockers i hardly off road anyways. Truck is basically a street queen except when i feel the need to get it a little dirty or volunteer to help someone out

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
For the rockers you can run the rock guard film. It's clean and barely noticeable. Tow mirrors look fine black. You have to have a very specific aesthetic flow on a truck for color matched mirrors to work.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really, I don't think I'd change very much on your truck man. looks about perfect as is.

thanks bro i really wanna just keep it nice and clean and sleek looking, i wanna give it a wider stance to pull off the tow mirror look, i would love to lift it 6 inches and put 35s under it but i dont have the moniez

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Instead of a 6 I ch that will put alot more stress on the ujoints and front axle shafts you can run a 3 inch which allows you to run a set of 285s or 33s and costs alot less money.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I like the look of going over the rail to the body line. Not only does it look good, but it protects the truck when taking things in/out of the bed. When you bring it down to that line you can do the same thing on the tailgate, making it a seamless line all the way around. Just my .02.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Instead of a 6 I ch that will put alot more stress on the ujoints and front axle shafts you can run a 3 inch which allows you to run a set of 285s or 33s and costs alot less money.

no thanks, rather have the 6 inch with 35s dnw body lift with ugly frame showing

I like the look of going over the rail to the body line. Not only does it look good, but it protects the truck when taking things in/out of the bed. When you bring it down to that line you can do the same thing on the tailgate, making it a seamless line all the way around. Just my .02.

exactly what i was thinking!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You don't need to do the tow mirrors. I haven't ever had a rock hit mine, nothing happens to them unless they are painted, then you have to worry about chips and damage.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I meant suspension lift. That was my bad for not specifying. I'm not a fan of
Body lift either. Rough country and a couple others make 3 inch suspension lifts. Keys blocks and new upper control arms will fit 33's without a problem. 6 inches puts quite a bit of excess stress on the driveline components not to mention the ball joints.