Dash Mounting Hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well I bought the dash piece and the pocket online(I don't want to mess with color matching it so I just bought a red one). I am going to go to walmart tomorrow and pick up the wiring harness and radio adapter. All that's left at that point is actually choosing a head unit...ugh that's going to cost me more than i'd like.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score

I personally don't use a harness. I cut the factory one out and hardwire my stereo in. But that's probably just me. As for the adapter, I don't think you need that? It's basically just an angled extender? I could be wrong about that, though.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
well I bought the dash piece and the pocket online(I don't want to mess with color matching it so I just bought a red one). I am going to go to walmart tomorrow and pick up the wiring harness and radio adapter. All that's left at that point is actually choosing a head unit...ugh that's going to cost me more than i'd like.

You can get a mid level one from amazon for $80- and up.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I got a Pioneer DEH2300UB (I think that is right) for $59 shipped brand new on eBay, I love it. Front USB and Aux input too.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i bought this from walmart for $88 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-CDXGT56UIW-Receiver-with-USB-Input/17510706
and a wiring harness adapter. Installed today and it went well. Sounds great with the stock speakers actually and nice to have ipod connect for that cheap.

I also ordered the dash piece and the pocket Saturday evening and they should be here in a day or two...thank got because it looks hideous with the sony crammed into the stock dash piece. Haha