Column Dress-Up Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I've been looking for a column dress up kit, and I've come across this one by Spectre. Some websites say it has the automatic transmission shifter, tilt leaver and flasher, and others say it has the tilt lever, turn signal and flasher, all under the same part number. I don't have a tilt column and the main reason I want it is for the shifter.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Spectre/865/4981/10002/-1 Here's a link to Jegs where it says tilt lever and turn signals, and here's one where it says shifter and tilt lever. http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ac...e-with-GM/_/N-2630?itemIdentifier=921980_0_0_

Anyone know whether it actually has the shifter or not?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lmc truck has those shifters and they have a column kit as well.

I just got an old squarebody shifter for mine since they are chrome sticks, then put on a skulll knob, looking to upgrade to chrome levers off something else gm, since the tilt just unscrews easily. the turn signal may be another story though.

fishy

Reaction score
neither of those kits have a turn signal lever because your turn lever has your wiper controls and cruise controls on the end of it. the kits have a shifter lever a tilt lever and a hazard flasher knob. both sites have typos. the jegs says that it has the flasher lever and the auto zone says it has a headlight lever

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Those kits don't come with a shifter....

Those come with 3 pieces a tilt lever, hazard knob, and a turn signal lever that we can't use. I bought that kit for my 93 and had to purchase the shifter separate.

This is exactly what comes in that kit.

Tilt lever and hazard knob.

You must be registered for see images attach

useless turn signal lever.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
IMHO, the chrome pieces out of a Caddy or Buick look alot better, I also replaced the ignition with a chrome one.

You must be registered for see images

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IMHO, the chrome pieces out of a Caddy or Buick look alot better, I also replaced the ignition with a chrome one.

You must be registered for see images

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

same thing I plan to do, chrome window wiper/cruise/headlight/signal arm, chrome tilt arm, and chrome ign. switch.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I ended up getting the chrome shifter arm from an old square body my father had junked. How hard is it to change the wiper lever?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
same thing i did man.

as for the switch, no idea. I never changed one. I know you need 2 tools, a steering wheel puller and then a lock ring or whatever they call that thing compressor.

I wonder if since I did away with my cruise if I find a chrome lever without cruise if I can switch them out and it work fine?