Cleaned up the rig today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man I love that truck and the stance.

I would agree, think fender flares would look good or work good, but it might take away from how it looks. I'm really unsure on it, love it how it is.

Here in WV you'd have to have them on it though. They don't want tarz out past the body none.
He could have someone 'chop some like mine on for him to see if he likes them... Maine allows Tiarz 1/2" past the fender

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck. I've been eyeing those parking lights for a while. Haven't ordered yet. Can you take a pic or two at night with them lit up? Thanks in advance.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I'll take a pic with them on tonight and post it up here. And here in Maryland they are pickey as hell with Tarz they got my buddy and his sit out maybe a quarter of an inch

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And am92 it's made by smittybilt it's called street light bar. It mounds where the tag bracket goes through the bumper. Two bolts hold it down behind the bumper. Wasn't too expensive either I think about 100 bucks

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The flares i got look like factory but have small differences, i bought them new for $150 on ebay, also i agree on smoked cablights and tow mirrors but im slightly biased haha

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here u go glendayle

You must be registered for see images attach