Chrome ring around gmc sierra grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to look at a gmc sierra grill this weekend and the owner says the chrome ring is cracked. Is there a place I can buy a replacement or no? Also does anyone have a chrome ring laying around I could buy? The dude wants $25 for the grill and sidemarkers and $75 for the whole dash so I am tempted to go buy
It

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I think they can be removed from the grill if you try, but I do not think it is sold separately.

But, the good news is you can probably find a busted GMC grill surround in a yard pretty cheap and swap the chrome piece over to the good surround.

You just have to find one in a yard though......

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
agreed with great white the ring is held on by tabs that go thru the grille housing and its basically melted and pressed flat to hold it in if you found a good one in a salvage yard you could swap it in

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang the reason I am looking for parted out trucks is because I have looked at almost every salvage yard known to man in the orlando area for it and there arent any.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will keep my eye out in the yards near me in mass there are always grilles here if you buy that one let me know and i'll see about the chrome ring all I'd want is what I get it for plus shipping shouldnt be much the complete setup is around 30 to 40 depending on the yard so if I can find a damage one with a good ring I'll let ya know

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Hmmm... i have one sitting in my garage...
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: