can i see some angles on rcx 4"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
can i see you guys angles on the rcx 4"? i looked at a few 6 inches and the angles are pretty bad due to the crank, but hows it look on the four inch?

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Ive got the 4 inch RCX lift, mostly why i went with the four is because of the angles, with the 4 the angles look to be pretty close to stock. Heres the best picture I have right now when taking a pic of the skid plate.

You must be registered for see images attach
Click

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you guys do know it's the same kit right? it's just the height you set it at determines the lift.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hows the ride quality compared to stock with the 4" RCX? I'd imagine the T-Bar setting would be pretty close to stock?

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ should actuly be lower then stock, if i remember correctly, the RCX is a 5inch drop, so it should be decranked more then the factory (but this is the part where every truck was different from the factory)

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
my RCX drop brackets were like 5 and 1/4ish. my angles are fine and i'm above 6" lift. only thing that limited me is the camber adjusters are maxed out. but GM specs allow 12-18* IIRC. been a while since i looked it up. but if it IS correct, that should mean you could crank the front end up to 8" and not be out of spec... but i doubt the stock Tbars will allow that.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
only thing that limited me is the camber adjusters are maxed out..

This is my problem.... thats why my tires tow out? ( /-\ ) I need to decrank but then I cannot clear my tires. ( I need to do a small BL so i can adjust them down and get rid of my slight cadi lean