Buddies sick ass 95 bagged chevy 2009 front clip conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
It had a nice GMC billet grill in it before the accident. As shown in the video. But after seeing the conversion on this one and how clean it is, I really like it too.

Sent from my 6.0 G8 Chase car in an "undisclosed location in SW Asia."

97miguy

Reaction score
Ya I use to live on elmendorf airman and ride bikes with David all the time he's talented custom fabs trucks backflip a snow machine and double back flipped his bike

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Ya I use to live on elmendorf airman and ride bikes with David all the time he's talented custom fabs trucks backflip a snow machine and double back flipped his bike

Awesome. I emailed him off of the email he had on the video but havent gotten a reply yet. I am still unsure what I wanna do with mine yet so but I want to have my options open

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
funny how well the fender wells look like they should be there with that front end all in all it looks decent minus the front bumper, i cant stand how those how down so low like a huge chin. if your gonna bag a truck make it so the whole thing slaps the ground in my opinion. good effort though definitely alot of hardwork