Black z71 rcsb "Undertaker"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Thought I'd post a pic of the truck, I'm working on getting a color matched grille. New headlights. Fogs for the bumper as well.

You must be registered for see images attach

If ur goin for factory style tahoe fogs they can get pricey. Saw a set listed for over $300. I got lucky n scored set on ebay for $75 n another pair at pullapart for free cuz my friend had a store credit.

Oh and i like ur color choice. "Up front there oughta be a man in black."

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If ur goin for factory style tahoe fogs they can get pricey. Saw a set listed for over $300. I got lucky n scored set on ebay for $75 n another pair at pullapart for free cuz my friend had a store credit.

Your truck looks mean haha, I like.

That's what I'd like to get but might have to settle for something else.

Oh and i like ur color choice. "Up front there oughta be a man in black."

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll see what I can find.

I've been eyeing eBay for several months now with no luck. ;(

Try www.car-part.com its pretty useful. I did find a few of the z71/limited tahoes in my area listed. Some junkards are even willing to ship. We drove to one here in ohio 2+ hrs away a couple weeks ago n dude said they try not to crush anything. Let us wonder around completely unsupervised. Was like an old school junkyard youd see on tv or movies. Bunch of old dudes sittin around shootin the breeze with office space piled up with parts. Place was huge n had decent prices. Think he said a guy in alaska called them a couple weeks prior for a fuel filler neck for a chevy citation and they actually had it for him!

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try www.car-part.com its pretty useful. I did find a few of the z71/limited tahoes in my area listed. Some junkards are even willing to ship. We drove to one here in ohio 2+ hrs away a couple weeks ago n dude said they try not to crush anything. Let us wonder around completely unsupervised. Was like an old school junkyard youd see on tv or movies. Bunch of old dudes sittin around shootin the breeze with office space piled up with parts. Place was huge n had decent prices. Think he said a guy in alaska called them a couple weeks prior for a fuel filler neck for a chevy citation and they actually had it for him!
Where in Ohio was it ? Thanks

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Right on, I'll check it out. Thanks.