Black rhino wheel photoshop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't import a pic using my iPad but if some is bored and has time. Could you get a pic from discount tire's website of the black rhino Rockwell with a machined lip in a 20 inch 6 lug and photochop the black parts red . That would be awesome if not this weekend when I get some time off I'll try to put one up here .... Thanx guys

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't import a pic using my iPad but if some is bored and has time. Could you get a pic from discount tire's website of the black rhino Rockwell with a machined lip in a 20 inch 6 lug and photochop the black parts red . That would be awesome if not this weekend when I get some time off I'll try to put one up here .... Thanx guys

Can you post a link?

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry double post .... Stupid ipad... Just got it still trying to figure it out

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't get it on the I pad I'll have to do it this weekend on the computer...... Thanks Baron

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's alright, ill see if I can dig it up! I have a few other chops to do, so ill get er done for ya in the next few days!