Black Coffee's 98' RCSB 4wd build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got it....just send me your truck and then build the 2 dr.....sounds great to me

or at least those bumpers....

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha man if I hit the lottery I'd say yes to that question but unfortunatly I'm ballin on a budget here. I put myself into a perdicament squeaky3. I have this 2 door tahoe sitting here thats just screaming to be driven and I keep needing more space. Its a constant problem! So I'm torn man!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya man i hear ya

i only have my one truck but i keep wanting to buy a new hd truck to dd and tow and such with, but i cant seem to let my current truck just sit there

so i just keep on driving my truck and putting more and more money into it all the time

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
See thats what I fear, I don't want to continue to dump $$$ into this if I have something I like more.. I really wanna do this motor swap but I want to make sure its gonna be the truck I'm keeping for a long time. I Guess I'll just keep hanging on to the 2 door. Only problem is I still live at home from time to time and my pops aint to kind on me keeping my tahoe around just sitting there.. So I need some land to park my trucks on. Just need a few years, gotta get up to North georgia / North carolina area and get the land I've always wanted. I need to hold on to my gmt 400's their very special to me. Since I was a little kid I always wanted one and for the past 5 years I've done my best to preserve them. Just need more time / money / space.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know that feeling..i still live at home too...my parents are always on me about something i have sitting around...my quad in the yard is a lil better than my trail jeep i had though so im doing good for now

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha I feel you! Yeah man, we've got one acre of land right now in a decent area and I mean my dads messy and we just live in a small old house on a nice lot. Hes got his little bimmer and his ghetto ass golf cart he rides around the hood in and I've got my 2 trucks and my trail cart and my trailer. So I mean I do have a lot of **** but its just us. I think he just gets jelous, the economy hit him really hard and then my mom passed away in february, and I'm just trying to stay happy and still live at home. Won't be too long I won't be able to stand it anymore and I'll have to leave. I would have left over a year ago if it wasn't for all the **** thats happened. I need to get out and enjoy life for awhile, I just want the right obs to do it in hahaha. Cause when I do "finish" you know 90%ish with one thats when I'll be leaving.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gonna try to get my Nfabs on today, gotta drill 8 big ass holes in the body of my truck and thats not appealing to me.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
i know that feeling..i still live at home too...my parents are always on me about something i have sitting around...my quad in the yard is a lil better than my trail jeep i had though so im doing good for now

Moved out when I was 17. I'm over 50, now. (& that really hurts to say that out loud!) & my parents, in their 80's, are still razzing me to get my **** out of their way. They're on 3 acres!
But they're neat freaks. Me? Not so much.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Soon as I get my **** straight I'll be out. My jew ass family never gives me much at all so theres really no benefit except paying rent to live here is less then somewhere else and we happen to have a nice piece of property.
Just marking off on my list today, got bumpers and metal I'm gonna try to get some cash for today. Gonna buy some dye for my interior, take off my door panels and replace handles inside and out, get the 6x9 on the front bumper, make a cb mount on the rear bumper (TAG, forgot to make one...) mount my steps, take off my toolbox and try to mount the compressor/tank under the bed, maybe change the oil.