Best drop kit for a 4wd 4dr tahoe 5.7 vortec 4L60

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VictoryRed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m wondering what is a decent amount i can do without putting front suspension components at a bad angle. I’m going for a slight drop and eventually some muscly wheel and tire combo

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m wondering what is a decent amount i can do without putting front suspension components at a bad angle. I’m going for a slight drop and eventually some muscly wheel and tire combo
Have you checked out Belltech? I believe they used to sell kits for the K series. Been a long time since I checked.

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out digginz71 he has a sweet lowered 4wd. There’s a coil over kit for lowering 4wds although i’m not positive it works on tahoes. There’s most likely some drop knuckles that will work. There’s a number of ways to do it with good results.

Javlin42

Reaction score
Belltech and djm doesn't offer anything for the K series. I'm in the same boat, looking for more than 3" drop keys for the front.