Beefy tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I vote the toyos, they're one of the more expensive tires but they will last, I had 100k on mine before i got duratracks (duratracks are better in snow)
They also have a killer side lug pattern, that works very well in heavy mud

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some more options are Dick Cepeck Mud Country's, Firestone destinations m/t's, mickey thompson baja claws have a good sidewall and mine wore pretty good too.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nitto mud GRAPPLERS, nitto trail GRAPPLERS, mickey thompson mtz, toyo open country mt, goodyear duratracs, cooper stt, the list goes on but all these are great choices some are better than others. Ive ran stt's and duratracs so cant speak for the other tires but have heard good things for the most part

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the fierce attitudes, they are on the red truck, and have a very aggressive look. And if they make them in a size that fit 20s in a 33 they will be going on the flatbed after winter... And maybe even before

Blue_Z71

Reaction score
I've ran through some Swamper TSL's, LTB's, Boggers, old style Wrangler MT/R's, Maxxis Buckshot Mudders, Buckshot Gumbo Mudders, Mud Brutes, Toyo MT's, and my personal favorite - KM2's. Just depends on how deep your pockets are

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
so many tires to chose from o.o

thats very good mileage for off road tires. you recall how much there were for a set of 4?

When I bought them in 07 they were relatively new. I picked up the 4 tires, 4 raceline rims mounted and balanced for $1400. I think the tires were $233 each. They are considerably more now IIRC.