Balljoints for bagged 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bagged92

Reaction score
I have stock control arms.
Is there any balljoints that give more angle movement than stock that will work with stock control arms

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you are running stock arms, you aren't going to be able to tweak out the ball joints more than the stock can handle anyway. I made the mistake of going with cheap store brand ball joints in the past and learned my lesson quick... within a year, I was replacing them. Go with Moog and you will be ok till you upgrade to aftermarket arms or another set up.

Off road (Baja style) trucks run Uni-ball style Heim joints (example: Total Chaos for Yotas) and they get extreme cycle but, haven't seen anyone run them on a bagged truck. A couple companies make them but I havent seen any in person for bagged trucks. The arms have to be built to run that kind of joint though... I have thought about going this route just for fun but... sold my c10 and looking for a c1500 OBS RCSB to bag.

Last edited:

Bagged92

Reaction score
If you are running stock arms, you aren't going to be able to tweak out the ball joints more than the stock can handle anyway. I made the mistake of going with cheap store brand ball joints in the past and learned my lesson quick... within a year, I was replacing them. Go with Moog and you will be ok till you upgrade to aftermarket arms or another set up.

Off road (Baja style) trucks run Uni-ball style Heim joints (example: Total Chaos for Yotas) and they get extreme cycle but, haven't seen anyone run them on a bagged truck. A couple companies make them but I havent seen any in person for bagged trucks. The arms have to be built to run that kind of joint though... I have thought about going this route just for fun but... sold my c10 and looking for a c1500 OBS RCSB to bag.
Thanks for the advice