Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're having trouble interpreting it, the wiring diagram you posted shows how to set up your horn to be selectable while still using the horn button. Just make sure you're running your installation from fused power so you don't burn down your truck.

Check to see if there's a diagram on the button you're using. I'll bet it has three terminals because one set of contacts is normally open and the other is normally closed.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're having trouble interpreting it, the wiring diagram you posted shows how to set up your horn to be selectable while still using the horn button. Just make sure you're running your installation from fused power so you don't burn down your truck.

Check to see if there's a diagram on the button you're using. I'll bet it has three terminals because one set of contacts is normally open and the other is normally closed.
I did use a fuse tap from the factory horn fuse location, I think I have this figured out now, thanks.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the horn situated, all the airlines are ran and leak tested. Inner fenders are done ish.
I still want to get some more steel and smooth some things out.
All I have left before the test drive is Wire power to the switches, finish wiring the compressors and bleed the brakes.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am running 3 gauges, can I wire the red power wire together or do they need to each have their own power source?
You can tie power together. I run switched from the fuse box, but you can run it on the master switched power if you want to. Just don't want a constant feed.