auto to manual swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SStewart1

Reaction score
Thx for the info. I decided to go with a carbed SBC in mine. I bought the right ecm for the swap if you are interested in it? Bought used from ebay for a 94 2wd 305/5spd. I won’t be using it.
Iv already got mine buttoned up and running just need those few wires fixed and it’s good!

Reaction score
Shtbox69 When we installed the clutch pedal we just zipped 2 self tapping screws in to the top mount holes. Didn't even mess with the brake pedal in the truck. Still wondering about the reverse light wiring.

Snowbogger906

Reaction score
I am in the process of swapping to a manual. I have a 1997 k1500 that originally had a 4l60e and a np243C transfer case. I am swapping in a nv3500 out of a same year truck. I have everything done except for the T-case which I currently have apart to swap from the 27 spline input shaft to the 32 spline p/n 19019. My current input shaft bearing that is in the case is marked 6010N. Is this the correct bearing or do I need to change this to a different one? Thanks.

GMCanada

Reaction score
I am in the process of swapping to a manual. I have a 1997 k1500 that originally had a 4l60e and a np243C transfer case. I am swapping in a nv3500 out of a same year truck. I have everything done except for the T-case which I currently have apart to swap from the 27 spline input shaft to the 32 spline p/n 19019. My current input shaft bearing that is in the case is marked 6010N. Is this the correct bearing or do I need to change this to a different one? Thanks.
How did the swap turnout? I have a 1996 k1500 I am considering swapping too.