Anyone put an Escalade front clip on a 97 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been thinking about doing it just because no one in my area modifies thier trucks and where I'm from ( Florida) we modify everything. Hell I don't think they realize there are rims bigger than 16" up here even LMAO. Just wondering if anyone has done the Escalade clip on an OBS ? Seen it done on the nbs tho.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been thinking about doing it just because no one in my area modifies thier trucks and where I'm from ( Florida) we modify everything. Hell I don't think they realize there are rims bigger than 16" up here even LMAO. Just wondering if anyone has done the Escalade clip on an OBS ? Seen it done on the nbs tho.
I've seen it done with a Denali front end from the same generation. I think the only difference between the Denali and the Escalade is the grille insert, but I could be wrong. I believe there's a kit for it that has brand new fenders, bumpers, and mounting hardware.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats because everything in michigan rots away.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

If you're in the UP, the other reason nobody mods **** up there is because they're all broke *****. That and the rust really are dissuading factors for me to open a shop up there. They all want a half-ass fix to get them back on the road and they'll beg and plead for a payment plan.

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ur damn right they r cheap lol, I love the saying " just need it fixed cheap, gonna sell it soon" or " it's just an old camp truck" when I see it every day on the road LMAO. Unfortunately this beautiful area is full of drunk,cheap, hoarding idiots. I'm here because I appreciate the beauty of the area and want to get away from the hustle and bustle of a big city ( Jacksonville Florida) and the ignorance of the ppl there. Begining to see they r just as ignorant here just in a different way lol. Gonna make me move deeper in the woods is all.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Where exactly are you? I really miss the winters back there. I'm from Munising myself.

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always see the Denali front end on more lowered duallyS than anything else

I've seen em on lowered stuff on the nbs and I gotta have my truck up or it's not gonna move in the winter, just think it'd look cool lifted on 35s with Escalade front clip on it . I like to be as different as possible, every obs here has same headache rack, home built push bar, body lift, on 33x12.50r 15(16s sometimes) and same duals with no cats or mufflers . Can't really tell one truck from the other ND besides my stereo ( which u can hear a mile away) I wanna make sure u can tell mine apart!