Adams web worthy 99 c2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought an almost identical 2000 model same color and everything. I got mine from a dealer, one owner, 160k miles. my bug shield is black though lol. Im interested to see how yours turns out! I wanted to lift mine... then I wanted to lower it.... then I realized I like it just like it is. personal preference.

Do you know if yours came from the factory with no front valance? mine doesnt have one either...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think they all came with one. Most people take them off though...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Ive heard people say both ways... they seem to be far less common on 2500s and 3500s.

Well I have no idea. Every 25/3500 in my brochure has one. Doesn't mean there wasn't a valence delete option

EDIT: or atleast I thought

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
coil spring spacers and blocks will level you out :waytogo:

If I go that route again im going to try and find springs. Spacers suck to install.

I just bought an almost identical 2000 model same color and everything. I got mine from a dealer, one owner, 160k miles. my bug shield is black though lol. Im interested to see how yours turns out! I wanted to lift mine... then I wanted to lower it.... then I realized I like it just like it is. personal preference.

Do you know if yours came from the factory with no front valance? mine doesnt have one either...

I did the same thing I wanted it sky high then 4/6. After driving it all day yesterday I like the height its at. For now I want to find some py0s and enjoy it.

Adam