actuated lockers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone seen those air engaged lockers or electric push button engage lockers?

i would think air would be better because the electric one uses magnets

hell im still trying to decide between open or closed anyways...

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
Don't forget the Auburn Ected locker. Its a LSD when not locked.

bggrnchvy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm running a detroit and an ARB and I'd really like to be running two ARB's. I may in fact with the 25% off coupon I got I may.

Unlocked makes turning sooo much tighter.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ARB's are just about as bullet proof as a detroit, but cost lots of money, and require a compressor, and air tank, and all the plumbing know how when installing. The eaton, and auburn are good subs. Toyota TRD's, and H2 hummers both use the eaton, and they hold up really well. A detroit is great for piece of mind knowing itll never fail, but selectable is the way to go for DD's.

bggrnchvy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ARB's are just about as bullet proof as a detroit, but cost lots of money, and require a compressor, and air tank, and all the plumbing know how when installing. The eaton, and auburn are good subs. Toyota TRD's, and H2 hummers both use the eaton, and they hold up really well. A detroit is great for piece of mind knowing itll never fail, but selectable is the way to go for DD's.

Or just a CO2 tank to the solenoid and the solenoid to a switch, power and ground.