'98 Dually $1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im sure there are several engine issues. i jumped into that 6.5 motor when i had my dually and there has to be something wrong with that truck to sell it that cheap. or he needs money asap.... some of those blocks are worth around a grand!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Even with motor issues I made ~4000 out of the last parts truck I had and I didn't even sell the rear end or motor other than heads. It's still not a bad deal as long as its still driveable, if I had the cash I would pick it up swap what I need to and use it for my pull truck, of course this is still without seeing it in person or driving it. :imo:

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh totally man. i would buy it too. if you did a cummins swap you could part out that 6.5 for a bit on cash too. thats what im working on doing with that blown up 6.5 i got. unfortunatly i have not done anything but buy it because i work so much. but from what i read, if you have the right combo of pats on the truck from the factoy you should be pretty close on having enough cash to cover your cummins swap.