98 C1500 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm interested if the MSD makes a difference?

Anyone got input on that?i have a 98 5.0

homermacleod

Reaction score
Sorry about not responding to the questions earlier, I have been working a lot of hours and have not checked the site in a few weeks.

PMs sent.

Eskimomann209, my truck had a 5.0 as well.

wmiller1337

Reaction score
I know you said your are saving the door panels for local sale, but is there any chance I can buy the arm rests and the map pockets off of them and have them shipped?

homermacleod

Reaction score
I know you said your are saving the door panels for local sale, but is there any chance I can buy the arm rests and the map pockets off of them and have them shipped?

I am actually giving them away to get them out of the house. It was free for local pick up, that way I don't have to deal with finding a box and taking time to ship it out.

Last edited:

wmiller1337

Reaction score
I am actually giving them away to get them out of the house. It was free for local pick up, that way I don't have to deal with finding a box and taking time to shop or out.

Right, I understand that. Shipping the arm rests and map pockets should not be a problem though. I will happily pay for them if you decide to take them off the door panels. Do not need the entire door panel.

Last edited: