97 z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not sure if there is anyway to move the hitch up w/o having a certified welder cut it up and reweld it....but im not sure if i would trust that

other option would be to get either a hidden hitch or elscalde hitch as they both sit about 3" higher than the stock ones since they go behind the bumper on a stock truck

raymond mckinney

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy welds up my work truck hitches and does some custom suspension work i'm just going to have to have him custom make one most likely. What do you think about vht night shading my tail lights?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well if he makes custom hitches then that would work fine then

now the nightshades no....there are a few guys on here and other forums that do them professionally and do 10000x better job than the nightshades..look up dev93 on here i know he does great work for good prices

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did night shade, just a light coat to darken them up then hit them with clear and a buff they look perfect

raymond mckinney

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well raised my hitch today myself! Somebody had 1.25 inch spacers inbetween the hitch and frame so i removed them and lifted it up and my exhaust hangers are attached to my reese brackets so it all raised up the hole deal. I also got rid of my old spare under there and it helped clean the back up also.