97 z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What? Of course they make them for obs step sides maybe just the person you were talking to was retarded? Or that particular store didn't have them or maybe the guy was retarded lol it's a good thing he was though cuz the flush ones are best. Big ass toolboxes on trucks look bad. Better to have it but not visible. I have got to get one for my truck. About how much did u pay if you don't mind me asking?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I love my low profile tool box barely visible but still have room under it to put stuff. Also would a toolbox for a little truck not work in a stepside?

raymond mckinney

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tired one for a S10 or Ranger and they are one inch to wide to fit between the bed mine measured 48 and they where 49 inches. I like the low pros but couldnt' find a company that offered one so i went to tractor supply and got the flush one for $199 bucks.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
'97 rocking the old school tailgate - I like it!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks great man

need to do something with the hitch and tips though...they hang down alot with that body lift