97 Z71 Choo Choo Train

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rusty Silence

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I took this pic this morning with the Z71 on the trailer I'm fixing up for my sister. After posting it in the member truck's thread I realized how hideous the yellowed head and turn lights look so I went outside and cleaned them up. I was getting bit by some stupid biting gnats the whole time but I guess it was worth it.

Before...

You must be registered for see images attach

After...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are full of crap. Why the hell would you want the front higher than the back? I've never quite "gotten" why people want to do that??? To each his own, but I think it looks stupid.

Ya I've never understood this either. Why would you want it to look like you have 500 lbs of stuff in the bed all the time. IMO even lowered trucks need a little rake. Nose high looks stupid to me too.

OP good work, you took a decent truck and made it a really nice one. I say do the pin stripe and Z71 stickers. But what do I know.... :D