97 GMC Suburban K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So want your body... Lol ya that sounds bad but still, that is one clean burb and I'm jealous...

94' GMC MEGABURB

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
aloy of people use a chtom strip to cover the bumper holes Thomas just did it yesterday or the day before and u can also drille the screws out thats quieter

yup ^^^^
You must be registered for see images attach

homeijer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol **** him!!
Yea he has to watch me pull my truck into the shop yet he let my friend drive a BoE f450 dump when he was clearly high as f*ck
So want your body... Lol ya that sounds bad but still, that is one clean burb and I'm jealous...
Yea i only have a little rust on my door and fender can't complain, but that s only on the body underneath I've been scraping everyday... and i want your lift :)
94' GMC MEGABURB

yup ^^^^

thanks for the pics I'm gunna go get it tomorrow... for some reason i never even thought to use that

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 inch rcx cranked in the front with block and three leafs added in the rear with 3 inch body... About 11 inches total, nothing special and totally something you could do.

94' GMC MEGABURB

homeijer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea i need this stuff called money lmao and even if i get some now it goes to my dirt car so it will be at least until I'm at school until i can look down on little fords and imports :rotflmao:

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dirt car??? Lol ya lifts are not a cheap investment... But I personally have a lifted burban fetish so I had to do it lol!

94' GMC MEGABURB

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
How did you get to 11 inches with a 6 inch rcx and 3 inch BL?

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cranked front and three leaves in the back make it closer to eight inches of suspension.

mpg!? what's that mean?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Max crank on a rcx is maybe a little more than 6 in you cant go any higher uncranked its around 4 in

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe that's why its rear end is a couple inches higher... Lol. I just cranked the keys till the front was on the downward bump stops and called it good.