94 LT1 swap into a 93 OBS Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have recently got a stock 94 gen 2 lt1 with the computer and wiring harness what would I have to do to swap it into my 93 c1500 with a 305 and a 4l60e

Moofus02

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shouldn't be too hard. Put a vortec fuel pump on the c1500 sending unit. Bolt motor and harness in run the coolant bleed hose. 94 lt1 you can tune with free software and a cable for your laptop. Should run a lot stronger than the tbi motor that's in it

Reaction score
Shouldn't be too hard. Put a vortec fuel pump on the c1500 sending unit. Bolt motor and harness in run the coolant bleed hose. 94 lt1 you can tune with free software and a cable for your laptop. Should run a lot stronger than the tbi motor that's in it
Would the harness just directly swap over and what’s the free software to tune it

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
you need to do alot of reading on

thirdgen.org
lt1swap.com
gearheadefi.com
if you can find jayb1rds swap on the old Fullsizechevy forum, few others that have done lt1 swaps.

everythings relatively bolt in, harness doesnt direct swap its from a different vehcile with more injectors. youll need to make a dicision to repin or hire a REPUTABLE source to do it for you.

Reaction score
you need to do alot of reading on

thirdgen.org
lt1swap.com
gearheadefi.com
if you can find jayb1rds swap on the old Fullsizechevy forum, few others that have done lt1 swaps.

everythings relatively bolt in, harness doesnt direct swap its from a different vehcile with more injectors. youll need to make a dicision to repin or hire a REPUTABLE source to do it for you.
Awesome thank you I will definitely look into that