90 ECSB Wishbone Links with Factory Gastank Loctaion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. But Im pretty sure you want that front mount to be under the crossmember, and the attaching points at the axle should be parallel to the axle. The lower arms and the the upper arm should be almost parallel or your pinion angle will change drastically. And the attaching points need to be 90* to their rotating plane or they will bind.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. But Im pretty sure you want that front mount to be under the crossmember, and the attaching points at the axle should be parallel to the axle. The lower arms and the the upper arm should be almost parallel or your pinion angle will change drastically. And the attaching points need to be 90* to their rotating plane or they will bind.

Yep, I followed these rules on a S10 I had and it turned out great. I had the lower arms parallel to the ground at ride height and the uppers were almost parallel to the lowers, just slightly closer in the front (gave it some anti squat when taking off).

newmatic4life

Reaction score
I was concerned about the mounting points at the axle, but I after building many 4 link setups, were the mounting points were never 90 degree to the axle, and I never had a bind. As for the lower link, none of these pics are at ride hieght. Just, testing movement.