3 gauge pillar hell!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i recently bought a 3 gauge pillar off of ebay, after recieving it i automatically realized it is a big piece of crap, unable to be installed, i contacted the seller and well i told them i was unhappy with the part so i was going to buy another from another company, because the seller pissed me off so bad with his condesending emails pretty much calling me retarded because i dont know what i am talking about, instead of just leaving bad feedback, i figured id post something on here telling everyone not to buy from dz-speedy, so if you have a gmt400 which everyone on this site does, do not buy from them

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would report him to ebay if he told me to **** off. The only way you could get that to fit right would be to cut it up and graft it on to you stock a pillar

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Not trying to be a dick but what did you expect for 18 bux?
I know my 98 had one in it when I got it and I took it off before I even left the lot because it didn't even have any gauges in it. It was held on with double sided tape on top of the stock pillar which is probably what they expect you to do.

theoutlaw

Reaction score
I'd go with Glowshift. Thats what I'm gonna use. I've never heard anything but good things about them and my little brother has 2 of their pillars for Eclipses and they fit great. Plus I saw alot of the Cavalier guys use them with no complaints when I was in that seen.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
Not trying to be a dick but what did you expect for 18 bux?
I know my 98 had one in it when I got it and I took it off before I even left the lot because it didn't even have any gauges in it. It was held on with double sided tape on top of the stock pillar which is probably what they expect you to do.
well that was my point in emailing him, i didnt want my money back or anything , i just wanted him to know i wasnt happy

I'd go with Glowshift. Thats what I'm gonna use. I've never heard anything but good things about them and my little brother has 2 of their pillars for Eclipses and they fit great. Plus I saw alot of the Cavalier guys use them with no complaints when I was in that seen.
i just got in touch with glowshifts tech support and they say it comes with all the hardware i need, and im recieving my 2 glowshift gauges from them tommorow anyways

I would report him to ebay if he told me to **** off. The only way you could get that to fit right would be to cut it up and graft it on to you stock a pillar

thats what i was trying to explain to him that youd either need that or a plastic welder and thats whe he statered saying i was retared and what not, im going to report him