3" Body lift & 35x12.5 - Would they rub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may do bigger than 35s, idk.. I don't really like the stuffed look. 35s will have plenty room, and I won't ever need bigger tires for the kind of terrain around here(NM).. It's clay mud.. not that soft. I'm gunna just play it safe and get the unloader tool. From what I understand.. in order to complete the 6" lift.. I'll need a reciprocating saw, grinder, unloader tool, exhaust crossover bend widend, and an alignment. And my uncle has a grinder that I sold him. I can also do the alignment myself in the shop I work in. So I'll just have to get the exhaust done at a shop, buy the unloader tool, and buy a recip saw.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
BL and 35's is the best stance :imo:

You must be registered for see images attach

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may do bigger than 35s, idk.. I don't really like the stuffed look. 35s will have plenty room, and I won't ever need bigger tires for the kind of terrain around here(NM).. It's clay mud.. not that soft. I'm gunna just play it safe and get the unloader tool. From what I understand.. in order to complete the 6" lift.. I'll need a reciprocating saw, grinder, unloader tool, exhaust crossover bend widend, and an alignment. And my uncle has a grinder that I sold him. I can also do the alignment myself in the shop I work in. So I'll just have to get the exhaust done at a shop, buy the unloader tool, and buy a recip saw.

Should be no need for a.recip saw if you have a grinder. I also would spend money on a balljoint press, chances are you need one any way for the lower balljoints. They work great for unloading the tbars.