3" bl 2" block + crank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
finally got my lift done. 3" PA body lift with 2" lift block and an inch or so of crank. I also replaced all my ball joints, and new bilsteins all around. I have the huculiner ready to coat my frame. Just waiting on some warmer weather. I might do my rockers and fender flares in the huculiner as well just not sure yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Better than I expected. It does feel better off road than on pavement thou. I was thinking I would install a 6" suspension lift in the future but Ill keep her like this.

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome man, I am trying to figure out if I want to do this or not since my front end parts are going out. I'm gathering parts for SAS but I am good way off from being ready for that, so I thought I may go to this after I put some new ball joints and tie rods in.....but dont want to do all that work to just have to do it all again in 6 months because they wear out too fast.

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not to worried about wearing out my front end parts. My upper A arms still have some clearance and its not a daily so should be good for awhile.

ryandrews123

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i forgot to mention im into the lift tires and shocks for around $500 total. I traded a little giant ladder for my 35" and sold my old one for $300 towards the rest of the lift.