2011 4 Wheel Jambo Pics (Indy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my fav show every year next fall Im also going to go to Lima Ohio for for jambo there too. My son had a blast as always and also got interviewed by one of the tv people. If you live in the Midwest I cannot stress enough how kickass this show is come next year its worth the drive and dont disapoint. Even this year with it being all messed from the stage collapse at the state fair they made the best of it.

2012 Indy Dates sept 14-16th I believe

It will take me 1Day 9Hours to get there..

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it will take us around 3hrs... so leave no big deal on the drive, just had to much homework and other stuff going on this year.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
there is one in springfield missouri if thats closer for anyone but Indy is the finals so its balls out as far as all of the competitions

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if needed you could hop a plane, im sure that someone could arrange rides lol

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its a lil over 3 hrs for me to get there...worth every penny to go

one of my favorite things all year to do

i cant wait for next years show...

i got some pics but dont feel like killing my computer/internet tryin to upload over 100 pics to photobucket

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i dont have the patience for it

i know if you do like 5-10 at a time it does seem to go alot faster...but then you have to keep doing it over and over