2 pipes to the muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so my cousin had a left over glass pack for his f150 and i bought some exhaust clamps to mount it on my truck and when I crawled under there I found there was 2 pipes running into my muffler. Does this mean I have dual exhaust til I get to the muffler? I think I'm going to buy a y pipe to just straight pipe it. I'm on a very strict budget.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
For the money that you'd spend changing it to a Y-pipe setup, you could just get a dual-in/single-out Magnaflow or Flowmaster muffler, which would sound much better than a cheapo glasspack anyways.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks thats what I was thinking. BTW couldn't help but showing my dad your truck and he has fallen in love with it. He says that's he next project.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also is that stock or aftermarket? The two pipes to my muffler I mean? Does that mean I have "dual" exhaust to muffler?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have two catalytic converters? If so most likely stock

Sent from somewhere in MN

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I have 2 pipes from my headers all the way out. 2 cats 2 mufflers. Mine came stock so I know I have duals

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I never had work done to mine. They've always been like tht