2/4 on 2010 camaro ss wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a set of ss 20" wheels today. I need to buy adapters and tires now.
1. What size adapters will I need to sit close to flush? What width do I need? I know 5x5 to 5x4.75
2. Id like a wide tires and tire height needs to be damn close
The wheels are 20x8 and 20x9 but casnt find the offset

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
2010 Camaro
Bolt Pattern: 5x120
Offset Range: 35 & 45
Wheel Size Range: 20x8 & 22x9

dont know how much it will help but that's what the SS wheels are

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do I need the 1",1.25" or the 2" adapters?

gunz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I try to avoind spacers on teh front end if possible, Seen them fail under shear loads with camber and tear the studs out or break em off.. Just my humble opinion.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
i must agree, spacers definitely have a lot of cons to their few pros. and you will pay a pretty decent penny for a GOOD set of spacers, there are all kinds of them out there. but the cheap ones usually have stud failures or aren't properly maintained causing a large amount of the time catastrophic failure. IMHO, it's not worth the risk your going to endure to get it spaced where as finding a comparable wheel style in the aftermarket world. but there are trucks that run them for years and years with PROPER use and maintenance. be sure if you go that route you get all the facts and specs down before assembling on the truck. and BE SURE they are rated for the weight of the vehicle....i didn't know that was even a requirement until a recent visit to the 4x4 shop and a guy had some spacers on 20's w/37's on'm, they fit, but were only weighted for a like a total vehicle weight of like 6200 lbs...the truck he had them on total weight was just ask of 8000k lbs. some of the guys on here may have more of an insight on the specs and what brand may be superior. ask around

GTAwheelman

Reaction score
FORGET adapters. Man I ran Irocs on my truck for a little bit with some adapters and I was always afraid they were going to fail. The ones on the front came loose more than once even with red thread locker.

Either convert your truck or get different rims IMO

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have never had sny issues with wheel adapters and i have used them for quite a while. I use only the billet aluminum ones though. Never had any lugnuts loosen up on me. Just my experience. I have never ran a spacer over 1.25" though.