(2) 17x8 and (2) 17x9.5 AR Torq Thrust IIs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=463299

I was wrong, im running a 235/55 up front. I want to swap them to a 245 though....

My front wheels also have 5" of backspacing so I guess they are not that much alike. :rofl:

thanks for the pics..that gives me something to go by when it comes to comparing sizes. I really like the '78! i had a 76 Cheyenne a few years back and had to part ways with it for financial reasons.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks for the pics..that gives me something to go by when it comes to comparing sizes. I really like the '78! i had a 76 Cheyenne a few years back and had to part ways with it for financial reasons.

Thanks, my dad bought it when I was 13 an gave it to me when I started driving at 15. It needs a lot of work though, but its never going anywhere....

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Thanks, my dad bought it when I was 13 an gave it to me when I started driving at 15. It needs a lot of work though, but its never going anywhere....

thats how i am with my 76 phord.. my dad bought it new and since he's gone now, and it took me a while to get it repainted...she ain't going anywhere...no excuses, not happening.