1997 Z71 127,000 miles 1 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
thats because living in california sucks, im moving soon myself, but im heading north.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
thats because living in california sucks, im moving soon myself, but im heading north.

thank god. we are tired of all you fockers here in central tx!!!!!!! won't be another 10 years before they all leave because we have no water. they will f up our housing market and leave then to go f up the housing market somewhere else.

good luck on your move. what part of cali was it posted at and when?

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Last month in Los Angeles craigslist which is southern California.

I dont know what it is, but if you dont live in California, people cant stand us. luckily for me people dont even think I was born there because of my redneckish ways.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Last month in Los Angeles craigslist which is southern California.

I dont know what it is, but if you dont live in California, people cant stand us. luckily for me people dont even think I was born there because of my redneckish ways.

no real hate here. thanks.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank god. we are tired of all you fockers here in central tx!!!!!!! won't be another 10 years before they all leave because we have no water. they will f up our housing market and leave then to go f up the housing market somewhere else.

good luck on your move. what part of cali was it posted at and when?

They have already F'd up ours here. Thank God for the housing crash, otherwise we couldn't have afforded to be a home owner.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
how do we phuck up housing prices? i'd love to hear this explanation.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
My experience is that people from Cali come here with an idea that a 3 bed 2 bath that is 1500 sq ft in a good area should be $500,000 when here it is only $150,000. There are not enough houses for our growth right now so it turns into a bidding war. 70-90% of people moving here right now are from Cali. So it is driving our prices WAY UP causing property tax to increase greatly too. Driving some locals away that can't afford the increase. Now we have around 100 people a day moving here. That means a ton of houses being built and sold for more than they are really worth. When we run out of water or our tech boom goes bust all the people who moved here for the trend or work or "cheap housing" will leave. Leaving us with a bunch of foreclosed homes just like Cali or las Vegas. Just my opinion.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
That is correct I was just about to type that same thing.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
ok, that actually makes a lot of sense,

just for the record, I aint that guy. I am a pretty frugal person.

with 3000 Toyota jobs moving from California to Texas, theres more coming.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Like I said. No hate here. Just the way things are. I can't stop it so I might as well learn to live with it.